Your trusted resource in the fast-changing world of work
Open to all, Affiliate membership is a non-professional level of membership. It’s ideal if you need immediate access to CIPD resources to help you in your role, and can support your personal and professional development.Affiliate membership is a great choice if you are:
- In a non-HR or L&D role with people management or development responsibilities.
- Seeking the latest HR and L&D resources to ensure you and your organisation stay up to date with the fast-changing world of HR and employment law.
- Wanting to socialise, discuss and learn from an interested and supportive community of professionals.
I'm not an HR specialist. So being able to access the CIPD's online resources is really important for me and my organisation.
Deputy General Manager, The Nederlander Dominion Theatre
Join as an Affiliate member today
View all Affiliate member benefits
Keeping you up to date in the fast changing world of work:
- Research, surveys and policy reports
- Employment law updates and helplines
- The award-winning People Management magazine, app and website
- 100s of online business, HR and L&D journals supplied by EBSCO
- Time-saving email updates, including In a Nutshell
- Practical podcasts, topic summaries, factsheets and guides, and more.
- CIPD Profession Map - assess your capability and access recommendations on what you need to know and do at every stage of your career.
- My CPD Map - an online assessment tool to identify your strengths and areas for development
- CIPD career hub - an online gateway to information, tools and advice to help build key employability skills and enable you to make the most of career opportunities Plus, enhanced career services including mentoring and workshops.
Connect, learn and be inspired
- Online Community forum - Socialise, discuss and learn from an interested and supportive community of professionals.
- Take part in local CIPD branch activities.
- Find inspiration at CIPD conferences and events.
Easy access to support when you need it: online or face-to-face
- Guidance on standards of professional conduct
- Whistleblower advice line: Get confidential legal advice if you witness wrongdoing in the workplace
- Personal legal helpline
- Save 20% on CIPD textbooks in our online store
- Receive preferential rates on CIPD products and services, conferences, training and events
Affiliate membership fees
Membership fees for up to 12 months membership
Joining fee: £40
Membership fee*: £260
We'll send you renewal information well before the due date to remind you how much is due. Annual payment will be collected until you advise us otherwise.
* Dependent on when you join in the year, we offer different membership fee options.